Coonara – Chateau Series I Inbuilt Gas Log Heater – Painted
Heats up to 120 m²
SERIES 1 – manual control
The Coonara pedigree of innovation has created something special.
The Coonara Chateau Inbuilt gas log heater is a heater for homeowners who desire the beauty of wood heating with the ease of gas log heating.
Colours: Charcoal, Golden Fire Brown, Blue Metallic, Honey Glo, Matt Black, Titanium, Pewter.
Optional Stainless Steel Surround.
The Coonara Hermitage and Chateau heaters are ideal for those of you who desire the beauty and atmosphere of real wood heating with the easy convenience and efficiency of gas log heating.
They combine modern electronic technology and a power balanced flue system for greater heating efficiency with a beautiful log flame. Designed and manufactured in Australia by an Aussie owned and operated company.
Coonara Chateau and Hermitage gas log heaters – where tradition meets innovation.
Where TRADITION meets INNOVATION
- Aussie made
- Power balanced flue system
- Ideal for asthmatics. No room ventilation is required providing
increased warmth and you will not suffer oxygen depletion in your
home’s atmosphere through this system
- Panoramic visual flame effect combined with glowing logs
- All electronic operation on Chateau II
- On-Off, Hi-Lo, conveniently located on upper surface panel on Chateau I and Hermitage
- No bending or kneeling to operate
- Beautiful gas flame with realistic looking logs and flame
- High performance, whisper quiet two-speed fan for greater heat distribution
- User friendly climate control available as an optional extra
- Easy, versatile installation
- Minimal clearances to combustible surfaces
- Easy, convenient and efficient heating
- Install onto flooring, no additional floor protection required
- Delayed fan start-up and switch off
- Climate Controller standard in Chateau II
Coonara, Australia’s most popular inbuilt or freestanding wood and gas heaters, provide powerful, efficient heating for small to large homes.
The wood heater range consists of 10 models heating from 10 to 30 squares. Standard colour is charcoal, with further colour and stainless steel options available. Most are
firebrick lined and have a powerful 3-speed fan.
Coonara’s efficient gas log heaters with realistic flame patterns provide the atmosphere of wood heating with the ease and convenience of gas. There are 13 models in the
Coonara gas range – from the Hermitage console with a 4.2 star energy rating heating up to 12 squares to the Grange which heats up to 20 squares with a 5.1 star rating,
one of the world’s most powerful, efficient gas log space heaters.
A new addition is Cosy Wall Heater, which has a 5 star rating.
HEATING AREA 14 squares STAR RATING 4.6 AVE. HI PWR. 7.6Kw HEATINGEFFICIENCY 81 DIMENSIONS FIREBOX DIMENSIONS Height (mm) 715 Height (mm) 595 Width (mm) 800 Width (mm) 695 Depth (mm) 465 Depth (mm) 435 WEIGHT (Kg) 81 FASCIA DEPTH 35 THERMOSTAT OPTIONAL NATURAL GAS/ LPG FLUEING OPTIONS GAS INPUT Vertical High 33MJH Horizontal Low 23MJH Through Wall