Continuous Flow Water Heater Infinity 26 Touch - B16
Rinnai revolutionised the Australian water market in the early 1990’s when we launched the first electronically controlled gas continuous flow hot water system.
Appropriately named, the Rinnai Infinity delivered a new user experience of steady and continuous, temperature controlled hot water.
Our latest Infinity products offer you unparalleled performance, user comfort, energy efficiency and water conservation features to help further reduce your household running cost.
Rinnai Continuous Flow hot water products have also been designed and engineered to withstand tough Australian conditions whilst never running out of hot water
This, coupled with great reliability, makes the Rinnai Infinity the obvious choice for your hot water needs
Market Leading Warranty Our commitment to producing exceptionally engineered, high quality products is supported by our market leading warranty offering and ensures your ultimate protection and peace of mind.
For Infinity models the standard product warranty is 12 years for Heat Exchangers and 3 years parts and labour. Rinnai is now offering the option of extending the warranty on the Heat Exchanger by a further 13 years taking it to a total of 25 years. This is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Warranty booklet.
• Quicker commissioning and installation
• Market leading quality, Japanese design components manufactured in Rinnai’s own state of the art facility
• 1.5L/min minimum operating water flow rate
• Improved resistance to corrosion
• Modern design packaged in a slimline case construction
• 50°C compliant models available. This is adjustable to achieve a true 50°C at the point of use#
• Compact 26L internal model available
• Enhanced electronic controlled safety monitoring
• Anti-frost protection down to -20°C
• 6 Star energy rating
• Puretemp™ temperature stability control, provides quick flow and precise outlet water temperatures.
• Enhanced Combustion Technology (ECT), ensuring maximum comfort with low flow (WELS) shower heads
• Built in status operation monitor displays set water temperatures and any system faults
• Natural gas or LPG models available